View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 03:02 PM   #21386
Freeshadow
temp. out of service
Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB 623
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
The concern that I have with the visual form is that it does strike me as exploitation and that many of the movies do not use condoms which is dangerous for the actors.

Personally, the movies do nothing for me.
Well there are movies and movies.
Just making something commercially available isn't automatically exploitation.
Apart from that, there are enough people out there either self-recording or allowing an outsider to do so.

Even further apart from that. There's galore of photography of various quality styles and tastes

Last edited by Freeshadow; 11-08-2012 at 03:08 PM.
Freeshadow is offline   Reply With Quote