View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 07:33 PM   #16
Uschiekid
Tenrec
Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by tshering View Post
It is however still impossible to open the edit screen (I mean the one with the keyboard) of the Japanese and the French definition dictionary. Switching the user language did not make any difference in this respect. As for the other dictionaries, I did not test all of them, but of those I did I am able to open the edit screen.

Thanks again to everybody for helpful comments.
problems with the same languages as me, so definitely a 2.14 bug.
Uschiekid is offline   Reply With Quote