View Single Post
Old 09-27-2007, 01:12 PM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadrien View Post
Now that I've fixed my files, OpenBerg works great.
Much much faster than DE. Too bad you don't get a page view, and support for page break instead of a web like view.
Here's the screenshot I uploaded on the other thread: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/att...7&d=1190910224
Its the support for pageviews that makes DE slow. With an inherently reflowable base format like HTML, the viewer has to load the entire document and lay it out before being able to render the first page. I faced the same problem with writing my LRF viewer.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote