View Single Post
Old 02-14-2019, 03:34 AM   #13
franzli
Addict
franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, Onyx Boox T68 Plus
Regarding 2, that's the first time I hear of this. I don't think my phone does that (Android 8.1, on a custom ROM), neither my tablets on similar ROMs (although I don't normally read on them recently). Of course, I don't read many normal ebook formats, mostly pdf or txt (I think I started an epub recently), but I'd be very surprised.

I guess what you might have in mind is that on newer android versions access to the sd card can be a bit tricky (and if it comes to saving stuff I have occasionally come across issues because I think for that the default is indeed that the app can only save into its own folder)
franzli is offline   Reply With Quote