View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 11:38 AM   #347
silver18
THE NOOB
silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 5.3.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by motomac View Post
Hello.
I successfully installed GUI Launcher for 5.1.2 firmware and the latest Komic. Everything is OK, but after uploading manga to Gallery/manganame, I can't open it. I can see the name of manga in Komic, but when I try to open it, I have white screen with flashing zero (0) in the left upper corner of the screen and flashing hourglass in the center. I tried to wait for a long time, but nothing happened. Please, can anybody help me?

Have you renamed the files inside your comic folder to math Komic filename pattern?

They should be named from 0 on.
You can also try the "Rename files" entry in Komic launcher menu!
silver18 is offline   Reply With Quote