View Single Post
Old 03-13-2011, 09:17 AM   #13
snipenekkid
Banned
snipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Quote:
Originally Posted by abookreader View Post
I'm pretty sure Amazon reversed their policy on that. Actually I'm not sure it was ever an official policy that it was okay. I did send Amazon an email for clarification about a year ago and received back a canned response saying that if I sold a Kindle all books should be removed from it.
that seems right but I wasn't 100% sure so I hedged, thanks!!
snipenekkid is offline   Reply With Quote