View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 11:44 AM   #57
A_J_Lath
Zealot
A_J_Lath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.A_J_Lath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.A_J_Lath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.A_J_Lath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.A_J_Lath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.A_J_Lath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.A_J_Lath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.A_J_Lath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.A_J_Lath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.A_J_Lath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.A_J_Lath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Computer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake_Drake View Post
I can't say enough about how helpful Smashwords.com is about helping new authors to get their books published as ebooks and get onto all the various ereaders. If not for Smashwords I would still be writing my stories strictly for myself. They were the first I found out about and the best I still have found.

Until February of this year I was only writing for me - now my ebooks are reaching people all over the globe and I have gotten very good feedback/reviews from quite a few people who purchased my ebooks on Smashwords.

Thanks to Mark Coker for all he's done in helping out the newbie author.
With you on that one. I've recently put my ebook up on smashwords, and yesterday had the good news that it's been accepted for the premium catalogue - which will lead to distribution via Amazon, Apple, Sony etc.

Personally, I think Smashwords is going places. My advice to anyone who has written an ebook is to get it onto Smashwords pronto, before the place gets too popular, so that your book isn't swamped by (as yet) too many submissions.
A_J_Lath is offline   Reply With Quote