View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 08:05 AM   #2
Solicitous
Wizard
Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro (Black), 2 x Kindle WiFi (Graphite), iPod Touch 4G
Quote:
Originally Posted by m-reader View Post
It seems everybody is jumping on the tablet bandwagon.
Be nice to see if it actually hits the market. There was a lot of talk about companies coming out with e-readers, though I havent seen half of them (weren't BenQ meant to have one?).

I must ask what the person was thinking who too the pictures (http://shufflegazine.tumblr.com/). View from the bathroom? Show me more pics of the device.
Solicitous is offline   Reply With Quote