Thread: video in epub
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2021, 02:15 PM   #54
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by pittendrigh View Post
My last participation was more than a year ago. You remember more about me than I do.

Yes link rot is a problem. Solutions will evolve.
I. Don't. Care.

You come around every year or two, expounding on how server-based video-centric ebooks will be the wave of the future, and doing everything in your power to avoid accepting the real-world strictures that are forced upon ebook sellers (those who hope to actually make any money at it, anyway). Then you repost the link to your boat-building instructional-video site. Then you disappear when you can't make anyone "see the light." Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

I'm tired of it. The fact that you used Sigil to make your epub does not automatically mean your topic is Sigil-related. It's not. And it never is. Strive to re-invent the wheel somewhere else.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 10-06-2021 at 04:28 PM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote