View Single Post
Old 05-25-2020, 11:28 PM   #130
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Land_Outcast View Post
The weird thing is that even when I pretty much erase the CSS (save for the mentioned <div> definition), the complete book doesn't show the background image.
I'm confused. It ended up being identical to the test-book, but for the amount of content.
I'm uploading a shortened version of the real book with almost no CSS (background doesn't show up in ADE), and the test book (background shows up in ADE), in case any of you can make any sense of it.
What version of ADE are you using? In my quick test both ADE 2.0.1 and ADE 4.5 showed the background image in your test book.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ADE2.png
Views:	138
Size:	209.2 KB
ID:	179515   Click image for larger version

Name:	ADE45.png
Views:	139
Size:	208.4 KB
ID:	179516  
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote