Thread: MobileRead May 2014 Book Club Vote
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2014, 01:25 PM   #15
Mims
Addict
Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4NT, iPads,IPhone,Aura H2O,PW3
Cuckoo's Calling available at overdrive libraries

Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
Cocaine Blues lost. It's under a buck at Amazon. I just bought The Cuckoo's Calling for $13. It better be good.
Just wanted to remind people with library cards that it is available at overdrive libraries. OCLS(Orange County) has 50 copies and 11 available and FLP(Free Lib of Philadelphia) has multiple copies with 3 currently available. Even my local library has copies.
When I bought it, the price was less than $6 and I saw it for less than that a few months later. I would think they would lower the price now to encourage people to get the new one.
Mims is offline   Reply With Quote