Thread: MobileRead May 2014 Book Club Vote
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2014, 04:49 AM   #6
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Then I suggest you vote for Cocaine Blues. Phryne Fisher is a great read, it's based in an area and a time that few of us know much about, and it's the start of a series that you can enjoy long after this month's read is done. And good enough that I will be quite happy to re-read for this.

(And yes, I assumed you were TiC.)
Rules of Prey is also the first book of a series. The Prey series has 24 books and counting. The Phryne Fisher series only has 20 books and counting.

Rules of Prey wins. Vote for Rules of Prey!

Looks like another month with a lot of great choices.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote