Thread: MobileRead May 2014 Book Club Vote
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2014, 05:05 PM   #5
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by John F View Post
Everyone's so serious.

And do we really need another discussion about celebrities. And who want's to have a discussion, I'm just looking for a good read.
Then I suggest you vote for Cocaine Blues. Phryne Fisher is a great read, it's based in an area and a time that few of us know much about, and it's the start of a series that you can enjoy long after this month's read is done. And good enough that I will be quite happy to re-read for this.

(And yes, I assumed you were TiC.)
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote