Thread: MobileRead May 2014 Book Club Vote
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2014, 03:31 PM   #3
Synamon
Lunatic
Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite and Keyboard, Kobo Aura, iPad mini, iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by John F View Post
For those thinking of voting for The Cuckoo's Calling... The next book in the series is coming out in June. Reading books back to back in a series is always more enjoyable. So you probably want to vote for something else.
The Cuckoo's Calling is a standalone novel, so I disagree. The themes in the book about privacy and celebrity should provide fodder for interesting discussion, not to mention the author and secrecy surrounding the publishing of the book.
Quote:
I hear Rules of Prey and Baltimore Blues are supposed to be very good.
I've read them and didn't think so, but I'm sure you can judge for yourself.
Synamon is offline   Reply With Quote