View Single Post
Old 12-19-2013, 08:28 AM   #123
Psymon
Chief Bohemian Misfit
Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, ADE
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
600 x 800 pixels in a 6" screen. You can see the specifications of lots of devices in our wiki.
I took a peek -- wow, talk about TMI.

All joking aside, when I preview in KP as KDX, is how books are rendering text, etc. consistent with those other devices, it's basically just the size of the window that's different? If so, then I suppose I could just live with that -- I've got a vivid enough imagination to picture the window size different, and my main concern is how the text/images are being rendered/displayed.

If there's another aspect that I'm missing out on, though (apart from just window size), well, then I would certainly be more concerned about wanting to be able to preview in that.
Psymon is offline   Reply With Quote