View Single Post
Old 12-18-2013, 07:29 AM   #121
Psymon
Chief Bohemian Misfit
Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, ADE
Having read the follow-up replies, and going back to Hitch's earlier post...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
The DX may be a K7, but when it comes to more complex books, I need that smaller screen so I can evaluate what the final result will really look like.
Is that all I'm missing out on with the earlier version of KP, i.e. a "smaller screen"? If that's the only difference, I could probably live with that, and just use my imagination as to how things might look on a smaller screen, as long as the KDX preview in the latest KP is rendering things in the same way.

If that's the case, then what's the size of that (or those) smaller screen(s)?
Psymon is offline   Reply With Quote