View Single Post
Old 11-25-2013, 05:05 PM   #33
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmaru View Post
I cannot see blue borders myself if I use that white text on a black background with the HDX 2013. However, I can see a faint blue border if I use a black text on a white background.

I like that white text on the black background for low ambient light conditions like reading in my rocking chair at my bay window at sunset.

I only use the PW 2013 for bright room lights and sunlight.

Are you saying a photo would show the blue border on the white text on black background setting even if I cannot see it?
Yes because we know how your eyes can be with your cataracts. Mom just got one removed two weeks ago and is seeing much much better.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote