View Single Post
Old 06-22-2013, 06:05 AM   #44
mike_bike_kite
Digitally confused
mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, K2i, Nexus 7 32gb, Kobo Mini
Good for you. I love my my pbooks. This is my main bookshelf in the lounge, it might not be epic but there are a few classics in there and there's even an encyclopaedia Britannica collection behind the settee. I only recently changed to a new shelving system, just some Billy bookcases from Ikea, but the end result made me happy.

Good luck with yours!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	my_bookshelf.jpg
Views:	152
Size:	93.4 KB
ID:	107210  

Last edited by mike_bike_kite; 06-22-2013 at 06:28 AM.
mike_bike_kite is offline   Reply With Quote