View Single Post
Old 06-17-2013, 03:48 PM   #33
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra2, Clara 2e, Kindle PW SE & Kindle 2022
I've just bought a 16gb Nook HD. I've downloaded all the apps I'll ever need as I want it primarily as an reader and to write documents to sync with Dropbox. I paid more than the US sale prices as devices are much dearer in the UK, but its still a lot cheaper and more attractive (due to the SD slot) than the iPad mini, the only other tablet I've previously considered, which right now doesn't have a good enough screen.

I fully expect Nook disappear, and have even bought two cases so I have a spare if anything happens to mine, and a spare charger, as once the devices go the accessories go too.
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote