View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 01:54 PM   #180
jmilica
Banned
jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle KB, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by adityadubey View Post
I think I shall follow your advice. I already have a very nice Sony 650 which I love. Considering that it will be nigh on impossible for me to do the whole return/refund rigmarole, I'm willing to wait until I can be reasonably assured of a first class product.
I think you are absolutely right. And by the time Amazon improves PW, they might start to sell it in Chroma's shops in India or if not, they will start the international shipping.
In my case, I just simply couldn't miss the opportunity given to me by all these people traveling the world empty handed
jmilica is offline   Reply With Quote