View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 01:29 PM   #178
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
My feeling for those on the fence about the PW, and who think they will, or know they will, be bothered by discolorations to wait until the next version of the PW.

I just spoke with someone today who returned theirs back in October for a refund and they just received a new one (a 503) today hoping it was fixed and they said it clearly has color hues so they are returning it.

I mention this solely for people who are on the fence about the PW and want to know for sure if the color hue problem still exists. Obviously it hasn't been resolved if even a few people are still getting ones with hues. So I believe it's still the luck of the draw.
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote