View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 11:55 AM   #176
adityadubey
Addict
adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmilica View Post
Thanks a lot for advice. I am going to get it brought to me to India by a friend, so I'll have to wait a bit longer, but I do plan to be patient. I'll try to adjust the light the way it suits me best and see how it goes.
And even if it doesn't work, I still have my good old KB
Hi, did you get your Kindle? If yes, how is it? I'm in India as well and was considering getting one when a friend of mine comes down from the US. This thread is making me wonder though if a defective piece can actually ruin the fun!
adityadubey is offline   Reply With Quote