View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 03:13 PM   #167
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLeighs View Post
The problem is that I got this as a Christmas gift from someone who lives an hour away. I'm assuming she would have to re-order and then get it to me again. I hate to ask her to do that, and I'm reluctant to involve her at all because she'd feel bad that her Christmas present has issues.
Ah I understand. That does make it tricky. Maybe you could talk to someone at kindle support and explain to them you've had it less than a month and you want to make sure you are getting a new replacement from a newer 503 batch? I'm not saying I think the newer ones are necessarily any better, but it seems some people are having better luck with them. Worth a try, I think. Good luck!
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote