View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 02:54 PM   #166
JLeighs
Addict
JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklemotion View Post
I'd say you're better off returning the PW's for a refund and buying one new rather than getting a replacement. Good luck.
The problem is that I got this as a Christmas gift from someone who lives an hour away. I'm assuming she would have to re-order and then get it to me again. I hate to ask her to do that, and I'm reluctant to involve her at all because she'd feel bad that her Christmas present has issues.
JLeighs is offline   Reply With Quote