View Single Post
Old 10-04-2011, 09:12 PM   #5
stickybuns
Evangelist
stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle Paperwhite 2
No plans to buy since the one I have works just fine, but if the K3 were to suffer some sort of misfortune, I'd be open to the Touch.
Of course, I would have to try it out since I haven't really cared for any of the touch screen e-readers that I've tried so far. Try to turn the page and I end up highlighting a bunch of text; try to tap a word to bring up the dictionary and I end up turning the page.
stickybuns is offline   Reply With Quote