View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 06:44 AM   #87
Sil_liS
Wizard
Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 903 & 360+
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockdaMan View Post
Some of the lengths that people in this thread are willing to go to to deal with opinions they dislike really make me wonder they do about neighbors and coworkers whose opinions they disagree with...
First of all: RockdaMan, you evil genius, I thought it was tubemonkey, and I was confused for a moment when I read at the beginning of quotes: Originally Posted by RockdaMan. Good one!

And as far as the discussion goes: think of it as an addiction. The people who ignore others can't help themselves from responding to their posts, if they see them. So they just block them from view.
Sil_liS is offline   Reply With Quote