View Single Post
Old 08-22-2011, 08:43 PM   #82
Marseille
Guru
Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
A few notes about the greasemonkey script, it does take a second to come into effect on my browser (the newest stable chrome) so there is a flicker right when a page first loads, but it could behave differently between different chrome versions (stable vs. canary for example) and firefox. Also, I believe that the script claims to ignore threads by listed users as well, but it does not do so for me, and I'm glad, I like to know what threads are present. This too could vary between browsers (and perhaps even forum themes?).

Just a warning in case anyone is considering trying it. If someone does use it on firefox, I'd love to know how well it performs.
Marseille is offline   Reply With Quote