View Single Post
Old 08-22-2011, 08:05 PM   #81
jgaiser
Omnivorous
jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Fire HD, Kindle 3, KPW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockdaMan View Post
Some of the lengths that people in this thread are willing to go to to deal with opinions they dislike really make me wonder they do about neighbors and coworkers whose opinions they disagree with...
For me... I've only got one person on ignore and it isn't about opinions I disagree with. It's a one-note charlie who doesn't add anything to most discussions and after the 10th or 20th repeat of his/her bizarre view of the world, it was time to ignore.
jgaiser is offline   Reply With Quote