View Single Post
Old 07-21-2011, 07:38 AM   #15
rhadin
Literacy = Understanding
rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCION View Post
Front and rear cameras AGAIN bumping up the price. Why can't they offer a cameraless option?
I agree. My cell phones for the past 7 years have had a built-in camera and I have yet to take a single picture with it.

The other thing I would like to see them lose (all of the tablet manufacturers) are the automatically installed apps. I'd rather have a list from which I can decide to insatll or delete the app. For example, I would never use a Facebook app so I'd prefer to just delete it without it ever having been installed. The problem with deleting after it has been installed is that these apps always leave junk behind.

Give me all the apps ready to be installed; just let me decide.
rhadin is offline   Reply With Quote