View Single Post
Old 05-27-2011, 09:35 AM   #71
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Hey there. I just finished the book last night.
It's a very good story and worth bumping this thread to mention it.
Shades of Philip K. Dick, Neal Stephenson, and Tom Clancy rolled into one.

It also became HUGELY difficult to ignore the tremendous number of errors, not only typos, but some grammar, and a lot of what were presumably layout and revision errors, as if cut and pastes were misapplied in several places. Some are important to the story, which I'll mention in a PM as to not give anything away. The majority just became terribly jarring. I'd recommend anyone who hasn't started it yet wait for a revision. I think it's worth the wait.
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote