Thread: PRS-350 Page Turn
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2011, 08:29 PM   #14
SeaBookGuy
Can one read too much?
SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 3, Sony 350 and 650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shopaholic View Post
That sums up my concern with the touch screen models. I really want the new one but I think it's more being a brat drooling over something new, bigger (in terms of memory), faster, and brighter. I certainly don't need it. I love my 300 and there's nothing wrong with it.

The thing with the 350 is there's not really anywhere to hold onto the unit so I think I would invariably touch the screen thus advancing the pages. Or if I go to wipe dust off the screen, whing - there goes another 10 pages. LOL
You'd quickly learn to put the unit in sleep mode before any "dusting"!
SeaBookGuy is offline   Reply With Quote