View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 12:11 PM   #1
Panda Rose
Zealot
Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Prs505, Kindle 3, iPhone4
Angry Windows 7 and Caliabre and acsm

i hope someone can help me.
I have just bought a new computer (!) I cannot seem to get it to accept that I want to
a) download straight to Calibre
b) ipload to Cailbre as I cannot find where the books are. My computer reckons they are in donwloads, but cannot find them when I press the add books from Calibre.
c) they are acsm from WHSmith - sipposed to be EPUB and that is not being recognised.
Any suggestions for someone who is hopeless???
TIA
Panda Rose is offline   Reply With Quote