View Single Post
Old 03-14-2010, 06:15 PM   #39
fugazied
Wizard
fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: iPod Touch
Well yeah this post pretty accurately sums up my opions too.

I have a laptop, I don't want a 12" netbook which has the same interface, but runs slower than my super fast MBP. I want a device that is lightweight, touchscreen and does basic internet things simply. A tablet is the perfect device for sitting on the couch, in the car, sharing photos with family and 50 other things.

Now... when you talk tablets, the specs of the iPad ARE ahead of other tablets, the battery life the aesthetics (it's not a brick). I'm not talking netbooks, as I said I already have a laptop.

iPad is ahead of the competition and as with iPhone, the 'iPad killers' will be a year or two behind and forced to emulate what Apple has done.
fugazied is offline   Reply With Quote