View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 06:59 PM   #8
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
If you only want a few books from a very big archive then I suggest you drag the books you want out of the archive into a folder and then add the books to your Calibre library from that folder. Any archive utility worth its salt will allow you to drag items out of an archive into the file system.

If you have folder that Calibre monitors for new books then you could drag them out of the archive into that folder and then Calibre will automagically add them to your library and remove them from the monitored folder.

BR
You misunderstand.
This is a Single Title Archive Containing just what you would see if you chose a Title in Calibre and Tapped 'o'

When I download my order from Baen, I grab the EPUB and the Mobi (I assume my publisher optimizes each, rather than release a simple, strait 'conversion' ). I archive my 'Originals' as I tend to Tweak my EPUB to my taste (I keep the Mobi, just because there is a Kindle in the house)
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote