Thread: Literary Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 03:20 AM   #10
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
I'm not reading the above reviews yet, as I'm still only 10% into the book. Some great writing, but I must admit to feeling a little conflicted, as it is reading a bit like a paedophile's justification for what he does and why. But then that's what great writing does - helps us understand a different point of view, and even if we don't agree with it or sympathise, it does give us insight.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote