View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 07:12 PM   #142
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgeorg View Post
. One problem I have is that I need to move apps from the applications menus to the home menus. I'll probably backup and uninstall most of the apps so it doesn't much matter. Using Skype for intl calls is my killer app. SGP5 is small enough to hold like a phone so is easy to use when out of house but in wifi range. Haven't used much else yet. Just installed Kindle app and Amazon app store on it.
Just long press on app icon while in the app drawer and it will add a shortcut on your home screen.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote