View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 12:10 PM   #33
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by KindleChickie View Post
I am wondering if the gender of the person plays a part in this. Most women I know see their ring as more than jewelry, and would have a hard time dealing with the loss.
I would be much more saddened by the loss of a ring--or indeed any jewelry or other item that has sentimental value--but I would find the loss of an electronic device filled with personal data to be a lot more stressful, which was the original question.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote