View Single Post
Old 04-21-2012, 10:52 AM   #12
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
By the way, here's Fezzik (André René Roussimoff aka André the Giant) in another role. Before his actual death of congestive heart failure on 27 January 1993, he was killed in the ring by Jake the Snake Roberts on October 25, 1988 in Baltimore.

The spoiler is in place for those members who may have a phobia of snakes.

Spoiler:

Yeah, I know it's a bit off-topic, but when else am I going to speak of two folks who were among my favorite wrestlers back in the day?

Sadly, his opponent in this match, Jake "The Snake" Roberts (real name Aurelian Smith Jr.), had a checkered personal history that included bar fights, drug abuse, and the charge of animal cruelty in 2004 for allowing Damian (the snake in the video) to starve to death in his garage.

Getting back on topic, according to Wikipedia, Fezzik was André "The Giant" Roussimoff's favorite role.

Last edited by WT Sharpe; 04-21-2012 at 10:55 AM. Reason: Replaced period typo with comma.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote