View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 05:54 PM   #13
VaultBoy
Addict
VaultBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaultBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaultBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaultBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaultBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaultBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaultBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaultBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaultBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaultBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaultBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle of many shapes, PIPBoy 3000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synamon View Post
If that does happen, you can undelete the files at the Dropbox website, it keeps an archive of all deleted files.
Found this out myself when I didn't realize what folder I was deleting stuff from. Panicked because I deleted some work files, and later restored them through the site.

Useful. But, I must admit that it does kinda disturb me a bit. What gets deleted doesn't actually get deleted...
VaultBoy is offline   Reply With Quote