View Single Post
Old 01-05-2014, 08:54 PM   #432
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomsem View Post
Any suggestions for a podcast app? I've tried Podcast Addict and IPP Podcast Player but compared to what I'm used to on iOS they are both lacking some features. For example, ability to adjust playback speed.
Podcast Addict is the podcast app of choice for my wife and me.
It does have speed control, from 0.4x to 3x I believe, though neither my wife nor I use that feature.

I think it's an excellent app. The only thing my wife has commented on compared to her iPod is that podcasts need to be in a playlist before they can be sorted in certain ways.

What else do you find it lacking?
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote