View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 05:32 PM   #1
aagstn
Evangelist
aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3, iPad mini 2
Nook worth it for purely side loading?

I'm seriously considering moving from the iPod Touch as my main reader to a nook. I buy all my books from Fictionwise and have for over 10 years so I have a huge collection of eReader format books to sideload. However, reading some of the threads it seems like the Nook is a hassle to use with sideloaded books. Hard to find titles, etc. I really wanted to put all my books on it, but that is nearly a thousand titles and I don't want it to be a hassle to find something to read or to find a bookmark.

Trying to decide if the Nook is right for me or if I should go through the process of trying to strip the DRM and convert them to ePub and get a Sony Reader.
aagstn is offline   Reply With Quote