View Single Post
Old 02-02-2014, 04:27 PM   #7
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
I hoarded paper books, which fill my basement (mysteries and thrillers), and actually told people at the time that while I might be eating dog food in my retirement, I would have stuff to read. That was in my early 30s. When it was obvious I was not going to be eating dog food in my retirement, I went with the "book buying is a separate hobby." I have 3 floor to ceiling book cases, double-stacked with paperbacks and hard covers.

Then, I got a first generation kindle. I now have about 2500 unread epubs, and another 4000 free books, which I probably will never read. I read about 100 books a year, and since I am still years from retirement, I don't have enough books!
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote