View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 09:36 AM   #21761
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
Welcome to my life.

Sorry you aren't feeling your chipper self. Take care, sounds like a cold/virus - aspirin, chicken soup and rest!
The last couple of weeks I've had an almost-cold which never developed into a real cold, so that is partially it I think. My right jaw is also very sore and when my right jaw, ear or (when I still had it) wisdom tooth hurts is usually means I'm stressed. Plus I haven't slept well for a couple of nights.

I've just done some retail therapy and now I'm going to make a late lunch and curl up with my Kindle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
Nah; I think it would be cured via the use of a Kindle for a few hours
Yes, especially if it would be my new Kindle which still hasn't arrived . On Sunday it went through the export scan, so I assumed it was on it's way, this morning it went through the export scan again in the US and a couple of hours later though the departure scan. Hopefully it'll be here tomorrow.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote