View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 05:49 PM   #11
Uschiekid
Tenrec
Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by pportnawak View Post
is there soneone who can check a japanese / english dictionary with the kobo ?
Is it working ? (especially kanji).
Or, is there only a japanese/japanese dictioary and is it working ?

regards,

TIA

P.S./ image will be much apreciated.

I suppose i'm not the only one looking for that :-)
doesn't seem to have japn-engl or engl-japn (yet? i really hope they don't think they can get away with omitting this when releasing in japan)

DOES have japn-japn and it works.

no kanji dic.

one bad point is i find i sometimes have to change to japanese interface to get an option. BUT once it recognizes that the book is japanese, i can do annotations, fonts, etc in japanese...it's just a matter of getting it to realise its japanese.

also some books seem to need a bigger font to make highlighting AT ALL doable. i think it's because it's much harder for the software to recognise words than in english or languages with spaces. this of course complicated dictionary use. but i did have success when i upped the font a degree or two.
Uschiekid is offline   Reply With Quote