View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 11:27 AM   #72
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
I shopped all the local "Big Box" stores last Christmas season, to purchase a 3D HDTV for the family. I really wanted to purchase locally. But after a LOT of searching for a local deal on what I wanted, I ended up buying online from "Abe's of Maine" (through amazon.com) for less than half the local purchase price, even including in home delivery / installation / testing. And no sales tax as well, so an even better bargain. If Abe's (with its own Brick and Mortar store) can do sell it AND ship it for that price, why can't a local store match it? I even brought a printout of the online item and tried for a price match -- no can do. Why? The big chain stores must have to send a lot of their profit up the food chain to their corporate investors or something...
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote