View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 02:56 AM   #289
AprilHare
Wizard
AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valentino View Post
Thanks for finding so many of the errors, I think all books with a high re-read value should have a similar thread somewhere. I don't want to read all the same ocr errors the next time I read them.
(SNIP)
I wish the publishers would do their job though, this is ridiculous.
You are very welcome!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
What is needed is to take the maybe finished eBook and actually proof it. A/B it with a known good copy. I know that can take a while, but when done, it should be quite error free.

Anyway, welcome back. What have you been up to these days?
Wandering the fields. Studying. Working. Breaking my PRS-600, replacing with a PRS-T2. That sort of thing.
AprilHare is offline   Reply With Quote