View Single Post
Old 01-23-2012, 01:21 PM   #40
wodin
Illiterate
wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S10+, Microsoft Surface Pro
In my neighborhood nearly everyone has at least one dog, and some of them are quite noisy! Since everyone has one, nobody complains; lest they be complained against. We all just get used to the noise. Occasionally a dog will escape and run free through the neighborhood, but mostly they are always on a leash.

There are also a few chicken owners (cock fighting is illegal here, but more than a few people still do it) and the roosters crow night and day, but especially at around dawn. I kind of like the sound, it lends a rural ambiance to the place, but I can see where it might bother some.
wodin is offline   Reply With Quote