View Single Post
Old 12-17-2011, 06:24 PM   #85
avantman42
Wizard
avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSFReader View Post
Thanks Russel for that perfect explanation... I'll keep your blog's link for future reference.
I'm pleased you liked it Feel free to link to it - as I said, one of the reasons I wrote a blog post about it was so that I could point people at it whenever I wanted to explain why I don't like DRM (or why I choose not to use it).
avantman42 is offline   Reply With Quote