View Single Post
Old 08-01-2011, 05:55 PM   #26
FatDog
Witless protection Agent
FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
My car commute book is "The Blue Hour" by T. Jefferson parker. This is a rather disappointing novel with plot holes you can drive a truck through, characters that one page are too weak to hold up a book and the next day is body-surfing to applause, pages of thoughts/feelings in the middle of a conversation, etc. A socially dysfunctional serial killer that seems so self-absorbed that he can barely function but manages to elude detection or capture for years. The parts ... just do not fit together.

For my workout MP3 player I just finished "Drybone Hollow" by John Billheimer. It turns out this is the 4 th book in the series but while previous events were mentioned, it did not mean I could not enjoy the story. The narration was good with accents that added to the novel.

I have just started "The Eleventh Commandment" by Jeffery Archer. In about 30 minutes I am eager to go back to the gym to listen to more.
FatDog is offline   Reply With Quote