View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 08:26 PM   #195
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
@laborg,
I only just noticed your new 0.0.12 release. I've just tried using briss.exe on my Windows XP PC. I really like the new interface. Now I can see odds and evens side-by-side with no problem. I also love the Preview option.

Keep up the good work, it's much appreciated.

A couple of things for your consideration, which I think would be nice to have are:
  • When you have a box selected, the ability to "nudge" it slightly in a single direction (up, down, right, left), using the arrow keys. I find fine tuning with a mouse quite difficult.

• Similarly, the ability to zoom in on a box, again so you can fine tune better.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote